Just got Married and she is the best. She is letting me hunt on the honeymoon.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Keith Mako, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Keith Mako

Keith Mako Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wow didn't think that this would cause such controversy. My wife chose October for the foliage she loves the coloring of trees with God's crayons. We took a week off together and she said go hunting on the last three days. She loves deer meat just as much as me. We are going on a honeymoon next April to Virginia with the kids. I have a 5month old with her and a 10 year old with my first wife. I am happily married to my new wife. We have known each other since high school. Please do not pass judgement on how much of a family man that I am I am a great father and husband. I have a loving and understanding wife. Jealousy is an evil thing don't pass judgement for it is hatred. God bless and thank you for the congratulations.

2. InTheWoods

InTheWoods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm with ya. My wife says what she means and means what she says and vice versa. We're honest with one another - honestly. And that's the key I think to a successful marriage. If she says she's fine with me hunting, I know she is. And ditto if she wants to have dinner with her girlfriends. We're happy for each other and help each other out. And I'm not tiptoeing through the tulips either. Just the way it works!

3. Lt.smoke

Lt.smoke Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congratulations on getting married but I would personally hold off on hunting . Especially during the honeymoon

4. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congratulations...

5. Tandin93

Tandin93 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I guess I can't say too much. I played golf on our honeymoon. But to be clear, my wife loves to drive the cart and golf is something we have done together since the early dating days.lol

6. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well... I did go fishing for a couple hours. She asked to go out for seafood... so I went out... and got some seafood. But that was only a few hours while she got a nap.

7. ronnielkier

ronnielkier Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Oh shucks , leave the poor guy alone . He's obviously got problems , he lives in RI. And he got married during deer season (not his best decision ever, I'm sure)
    My wife asked me to marry, I said YES ,but there will be stipulations on the date #1 it's a No for September -January due to deer &bear season , No for January & February due to small mouth bass fishing and last but not least a No for March - May due to turkey season & largemouth bass spawn.....And without hesitation she said June !!! Let's go tell everyone !

8. TheChurchArchers

TheChurchArchers Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    congrats on getting married, my wife and I both love to hunt so life for me is easy. We got married in november this is our 2 year together and everything is still awesome if not better!! This year a friend asked me to go on a hunt in kansas at his lease but guess when....yes on our anniversary so i went to her and asked her what was her thoughs about it. Knowing i've wanted to hunt kansas for many years now said go to kansas before i could finish asking. So i'm going to Kansas half the week and the other half shes going to meet me at the Bass Pro lodge in missouri for our anniversary. Going to be a awesome week!! God Bless

9. wi p&y

wi p&y Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hmmm dont expect that to come up 5 years down the road when fighting....... lol congrats though i got married 1 yr ago yesterday

10. grommel

grommel Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Awesomw! Congrats on your marriage. Best of luck to you and your new awesome bride!

11. Keith Mako

Keith Mako Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks I did hunt Saturday but was sick for the last half of the week. She felt bad that I did not hunt. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and two great kids.