Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Just for kicks....interview I did that I have posted on TrophyTube

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Kelly/Ky, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Kelly/Ky

Kelly/Ky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys, a few of you know that a friend and I set up a website to post video clips to and have started filming segments and doing interviews with real hunters on some great deer taken in Kentucky and Indiana. I figured that I would get your all opinions. It's not perfect and the site just underwent a change of servers and software, so it will look raw. But the interview went well. We have about 25 of these filmed so far and just wanted to see if you like it or not. Thanks.

Kelly

http://www.trophytube.net/video/76/Armstrong-Buck-Internview

2. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Looks good Kelly much better then 2 of mine I have done.
    I am making attempt right now to upload one. Its 104 MB so hopefully it uploads and just stops at 100MB.

T

3. Kelly/Ky

Kelly/Ky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We need to work on our interviewing skills and look into the camera more. We have some still shots we are going to try to edit in that will show the viewer more of the rack.

We are hoping to get some hunts from contributors...hint, hint, so if you guys care to upload some, that would be great. It's a work in progress, however my partner owns awesomeantlers.com and american-hunter.com, so luckily one of us has a faint idea of what he's doing. I'm just having fun with it.

Kel

4. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    I am trying to find my after the kill video of the 168 I got in 2006. Stay tuned.

5. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Kelly, great interview. Looking forward to seeing more videos in the future. The still shots will be a great addition to the video interview.