Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You know why midgets giggle when they play soccer?

The grass tickles their balls

2. bowhunter448

bowhunter448 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Two blondes living in Texas were sitting on a bench talking........and the one blonde says to the other.

"What do you think is farther ......... Florida or the moon......"

The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooooooooooooo....can you see Florida?"

3. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window. For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me." The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much. The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

4. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”

5. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.

You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

This is why I'm contacting you....Well, my job is done!

6. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    One day God came to Adam for a brief discussion. "I've got some good news and some bad news." God said.

Adam looked thoughtfully at his maker and replied, "Please give me the good news first."

Smiling, God explained, "I've created two new organs for you. One is called a brain. This organ will allow you to be very intelligent, create new things, and carry on productive conversations with Eve. The other organ is called a penis. It will allow you to reproduce your intelligent life form and begin populating the planet. Eve will be very pleased that you are now equipped with this organ as she will be able to conceive children."

Adam, very excited, exclaimed, "These are great and wonderful gifts you have given me. What could possibly be bad news after such great tidings?"

God then looked upon Adam, and said with great sorrow, "The bad news is I only gave you enough blood to operate one of these organs at a time."

7. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A cop on patrol one night noticed a man pulling a log chain around on the sidewalk, and he was obviously drunk. He watched as he weaved in and out, bumping into people, and almost getting run over. The cop stopped the intoxicated guy, and said "Look here, you can't be doing that in public, pulling a log chain up and down the sidewalk!" The drunk fixed his bloodshot eyes on the cop, and said "Oh ya? You ever tried to push one?!"

8. KjKlump

KjKlump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Cop pulled me over one night and asked
    " You drinking?"
    To which I replied "you buying?"
    He laughed, I laughed, We both laughed.

I need bail money.

9. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing 50 mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that crap ?.."

10. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was in a bar last week and saw 3 fat women talking with that accent. I walked up and said "Are you lassies from Scotland? " One of them said "Wales you idiot, wales!" So I said "Ok are you whales from Scotland? " That's the last I remember.

~Bill

11. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREA K IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.

12. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That one always gets me laughing!!!

13. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    Where do you drown a hipster?

In the main stream!

14. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A little girl runs out to the backyard where her father is working, and asks him, "Daddy, what's sex?"

Her father sits her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He tells her about conception, sexual intercourse, sperms and eggs. He goes on to tell her about puberty, menstruation, erections, wet-dreams...and he thinks, what the hell, and goes on to tell her the works.

He covers a wide and varied assortment of sub topics and by the time he's finished, his daughter is somewhat awestruck with this sudden influx of bizarre new knowledge. Her father finally asks: "So what did you want to know about sex for?"

"Oh, mommy said to tell you lunch would be ready in a couple of secs..."

15. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    Finally, a way to know what to pitch and what to save!

THE GAG TEST
    Anything that makes you gag is spoiled (except for leftovers from what you cooked for yourself last night).

EGGS
    When something starts pecking its way out of the shell, the egg is probably past its prime.

DAIRY PRODUCTS
    Milk is spoiled when it starts to look like yogurt. Yogurt is spoiled when it starts to look like cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is spoiled when it starts to look like regular cheese. Regular cheese is nothing but spoiled milk anyway and can't get any more spoiled than it is already. Cheddar cheese is spoiled when you think it is blue cheese but you realize you've never purchased that kind.

MAYONNAISE
    If it makes you violently ill after you eat it, the mayonnaise is spoiled.

FROZEN FOODS
    Frozen foods that have become an integral part of the defrosting problem in your freezer compartment will probably be spoiled - (or wrecked anyway) by the time you pry them out with a kitchen knife.

EXPIRATION DATES
    This is NOT a marketing ploy to encourage you to throw away perfectly good food so that you'll spend more on groceries. Perhaps you'd benefit by having a calender in your kitchen.

MEAT
    If opening the refrigerator door causes stray animals from a three-block radius to congregate outside your house, the meat is spoiled.

BREAD
    Sesame seeds and Poppy seeds are the only officially acceptable "spots" that should be seen on the surface of any loaf of bread. Fuzzy and hairy looking white or green growth areas are a good indication that your bread has turned into a pharmaceutical laboratory experiment.

FLOUR
    Flour is spoiled when it wiggles.

SALT
    It never spoils.

CEREAL
    It is generally a good rule of thumb that cereal should be discarded when it is two years or longer beyond the expiration date.

LETTUCE
    Bibb lettuce is spoiled when you can't get it off the bottom of the vegetable crisper without Comet. Romaine lettuce is spoiled when it turns liquid.

CANNED GOODS
    Any canned goods that have become the size or shape of a softball should be disposed of. Carefully.

CARROTS
    A carrot that you can tie a clove hitch in is not fresh.

RAISINS
    Raisins should not be harder than your teeth.

POTATOES
    Fresh potatoes do not have roots, branches, or dense, leafy undergrowth.

CHIP DIP
    If you can take it out of its container and bounce it on the floor, it has gone bad.

EMPTY CONTAINERS
    Putting empty containers back into the refrigerator is an old trick, but it only works if you live with someone or have a maid.

UNMARKED ITEMS
    You know it is well beyond prime when you're tempted to discard the Tupperware along with the food. Generally speaking, Tupperware containers should not burp when you open them.

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB
    Most food cannot be kept longer than the average life span of a hamster. Keep a hamster in or nearby your refrigerator to gauge this.

16. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    The chicken and the egg are laying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face while the egg is frowning and looking slightly annoyed. The egg mutters "Well I guess that answers that riddle".

17. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Best news ever!!!

so, this farmer I know in northern Indiana has this great parcel that abuts a state-owned swamp. He asked me and all my friends to hunt there this season cuz the deer are just tearing his corn up. He said we could use a many of his landowner permits as fast as the DNR could print them. He also said we could drive our jeeps back there so we don't have to drag all our crap in and out of the woods every day. Plus that will cut down on the number of cigarette butts we leave on the trails.

The best part is, some other hunter already did a bunch of work like planting apple trees, plots, etc. Me and my buddies are all about it! It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel!

:nana:

18. BOWHUNTANDLIVE

BOWHUNTANDLIVE Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bwaaahahaha!!!! Ty ought to get a kick outta that. I plan on spending a week or two there with 5 or six of my buddies as well....I'm putting an ad out in the paper to invite whoever else wants to fling arrows.....

19. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    ouch....

20. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    I got a feeling not everyone will think this joke thread as all that funny anymore. I did get a chuckle out of it though.