Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. bowhunter448

bowhunter448 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me!"

2. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    You know it's time to diet when......
    * You dance and it makes the band skip.

* You are diagnosed with the flesh eating virus, and the doctor gives you 22 more years to live.

* You put mayonnaise on an aspirin.

* You go to the zoo and the elephants throw you peanuts.

* Your driver's license says, "Picture continued on other side."

* You ran away and they had to use all four sides of the milk carton for your picture.

* You learn you were born with a silver shovel in your mouth.

* You could sell shade.

* Your blood type is Ragu.

* You need an appointment to attend an 'open house'.

3. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  4. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A visitor to a certain college paused to admire the new Hemingway Hall that had been built on campus. "It's a pleasure to see a building named for Ernest Hemingway," he said. "Actually," said his guide, "it's named for Joshua Hemingway. No relation." The visitor was astonished. "Was Joshua Hemingway a writer, also?" "Yes, indeed," said his guide. "He wrote a check."

5. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    A young woman visits her parents and brings her fiancé to meet them. After an elaborate dinner, the mother tells her husband to find out about the young man.

The father invites the fiancée to his library for a drink. So what are your plans? The father asks the young man. I am a Torah scholar. He says. A Torah scholar, Hmmm, the father says. Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she is accustomed to? I will study, the young man said, and God will provide for us.

And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves? asks the father. I will concentrate on my studies, the young man replies, God will provide for us.

And children? asks the father. How will you support children? Dont worry, sir, God will provide, replies the fiancé.

The conversation continues like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist insist that God will provide.

Later, the mother asks, How did it go, Honey?

The father answers, He has no job and no plans, but the good news is he thinks Im God

6. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Three mischievous old Grandmas were sitting on a bench outside the nursing home when an old Retired Pilot walked by. One of the old Grandmas yelled out, 'Hey, we bet we can tell you exactly your age!!!

The old pilot said, 'There is no way you can guess my age! One of the Grandmas said, 'Sure we can! Just drop your pants and undershorts and we can tell your exact age.'

Embarrassed, but anxious To prove they couldn't do it, he dropped his drawers. The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and then jump up and down several times.

Determined to prove them wrong, he did it. Then they all said in unison, 'You're 87 years old!'

Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, 'How in the world did you guess my age?'

Slapping their knees, high fiving and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily crowed..... "We were at your birthday party yesterday!!"

7. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    I just had a call from a Charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world.

I told them to buzz off!!!!!

Anybody who fits into my clothes isn't starving!!

8. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.

The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it! You are washed up and I am taking over."

The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs, "You know you don't stand a chance old man, so just to be fair I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs up his shotgun and BOOM! He blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dangit...third gay rooster I bought this month."

9. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, found absolutely nothing physically wrong with him, and then told him, "Listen, if you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you just have to stop taking your trouble to bed with you."

"I know," said the man, "but I can't. My wife refuses to sleep alone."

10. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    A little old man shuffled slowly into the 'Orange Dipper', an ice cream parlor in Naples , and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.

After catching his breath he ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'

'No,' he replied, 'hemorrhoids

11. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Husband asks his wife at breakfast, "Honey, what would you do if I I won in the Lottery?"

She never hesitated. "I'd take half of it and leave yer old butt so fast you'd be blinded!"

The husband say, "Well, I won $12 in today's Pick 3. Here's $6.....stay in touch...."

12. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A really huge muscular guy with a bad stutter goes to a counter in a department store and asks, "W-w-w-where`s the m-m-m-men`s dep-p-p-partment?" The clerk behind the counter just looks at him and says nothing. The man repeats himself: "W-w-w-where`s the m-m-m-men`s dep-p-p-partment?" Again, the clerk doesn`t answer him. The guy asks several more times: "W-w-w-where`s the m-m-m-men`s dep-p-p-partment?" And the clerk just seems to ignore him. Finally, the guy is angry and storms off. The customer who was waiting in line behind the guy asks the clerk, "why wouldn`t you answer that guy's question?" The clerk answers, "D-d-d-do you th-th-th-think I w-w-w-want to get b-b-b-beat up?!!"

13. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The aspiring psychiatrists were attending their first class on emotional extremes. "Just to establish some parameters," said the professor to the student from Arkansas, "What is the opposite of joy?" "Sadness," said the student. And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the young lady from Oklahoma. "Elation," said she. "And you sir," he said to the young man from Texas, "how about the opposite of woe?" The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be giddy-up."

14. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Witnessed that in real life once... except no one got beat up.

15. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around at Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little worried."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours.

16. bowhunter448

Dislikes Received:
    A woman was chatting with her next-door neighbor. "I feel really good today. I started out this morning with an act of unselfish generosity. I gave a twenty dollar bill to a bum."

"You gave a bum twenty whole dollars? That's a lot of money to just give away. What did your husband say about it?"

"Oh, he thought it was the proper thing to do. He said, 'Thanks.'"

17. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A Canadian psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.
    "You all have obsessions," he observed.
    To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."
    He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."
    He turned to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."
    At this point, the fourth mother, Carol, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, ****, this guy has no idea
    what he's talking about. Get your brothers Peter and Little Willy and let’s get the hell out of here."

18. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    HOLY PROSTITUTES

A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway

when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye...

It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
    10 MILES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought.

Soon he sees another sign which reads:

5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks, 'What may we do for you, my son?'

He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in possibly doing business....'

'Very well, my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, 'Please knock on this door.'

He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door. This nun instructs, 'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.

The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE.
    YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY

THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.
    SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER

19. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A grasshopper walks into a bar and orders a whiskey. The bartender says "We have a drink named after you!" The grasshopper says "Really? You have a drink named Ted?"

20. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    2 blondes walk into a bar!!! :beer: