Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class.
    She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.
    She read. 'And so the pig went up to the man with the wheel barrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'
    The teacher paused then asked the class: 'And what do you think the man said?'
    One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factually...
    'I think the man would have said - 'I'll be a son of a b***h!! A talking pig!'
    The teacher had to leave the room.

2. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    An old man was crossing the street. When he got half way across a car came speeding towards him. He quickly started back but the car changed lanes and was coming right at him. He once again headed across but the car changed lanes again. The old man finally just stopped right there in the middle of the road and the car screeched to a halt beside him. The car window rolled down and a squirrel that was driving the car stuck his head out and said, "It's not that easy, is it?!?!"

3. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the gates of heaven.

“In honor of this holy season,” he said, “You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.”

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. “This represents a candle,” he said.

“Very well, you may pass through the pearly gates,” said Saint Peter.

The second man reached into his pockets and pulled out a set of keys. They jingled as he shook them and he said, “They’re bells.”

Saint Peter said, “You may also enter heaven.”

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women’s panties. Saint Peter looked at the man, puzzled. “And just what do those symbolize?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

The man replied, “These are Carol’s.”

arrowflinger1, sheddinva and Sota like this.
  4. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Told my girlfriend that my mom is deaf, so speak loud and slow. Told my mom that my girlfriend has a learning/mental disability...

5. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That
    Is
    F$#@!ng awesome

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    dnoodles and Sota like this.
  6. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A guy went to a psychiatrist because he was having severe problems with his sex life. The psychiatrist asked him a lot of questions, but he couldn't get a clear picture of the problems. Finally he asked, "Do you ever watch your girlfriend's face while you're having sex?"

"Well, yes, I did once."

"And how did she look?"

"Oh boy, she looked very angry!"

At this point the psychiatrist felt that he was really getting somewhere. "Well that's very interesting, we must look into this further. Now tell me, you say that you have only seen your girlfriend's face once during sex. That seems somewhat unusual. How did it occur that you saw her face that time?"

"She was watching us through the window."

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That Old Man is funny as hell.

sheddinva, dnoodles and Fix like this.
  8. Black Hills Hunter

Black Hills Hunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes he is he’s got some good ones at times !!!

9. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.' Then the chief leaned back and smiled. 'Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

TOUGH TO ARGUE WITH THIS ONE

10. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    The marriage between the elderly farmer and his young wife was not working out too well, so the farmer consulted his doctor for advice. "The next time you're down in the field plowing and feel a yearning for your wife don't wait until lunch time or the end of the day, but quit what you're doing and go to the house," said the doctor.
    "I tried that," said the farmer, "But by the time I get to the house, I am so tuckered out, it's no use."
    The doctor thought for a minute, "Take your shotgun with you when you leave the house in the morning and if you feel the urge, shoot the gun and she will come down there where you are."
    A few weeks later the two men met on the street.
    "How did it work out?" asked the doctor.
    "Fine, the first three days," said the farmer, "But then hunting season opened and I haven't seen her since."

sheddinva likes this.
  11. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Not too long ago, there was a woman who wanted to know how her husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. She decided to write him a letter saying she was tired of him and didn’t want to live with him anymore. After writing the letter, she put it on the table in the bedroom and then climbed under the bed to hide until her husband got home. When he eventually came back home, he saw the letter on the table and read it.

After a few moments of silence, he picked up the pen and added something to the letter. Then he started to get changed, whistling happy tunes and singing and dancing while he did so. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. His wife listened from under the bed as he started chatting with someone.

“Hey babe, I’m just changing clothes then I will join you,” he said. “As for my wife, she finally figured out that I was cheating on her and left. I was really wrong to have married her; I wish you and I had met earlier. See you soon, honey!”

Then he hung up and walked out of the room.

In tears and very upset, she climbed out from under the bed and stumbled over to read what her unfaithful husband had written on the end of her letter. Through teary and bleary eyes, she read, “I could see your feet you idiot. I’ll bring the car around, get dressed, we’re going to dinner.”

12. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    The teacher noticed that Johnny had been daydreaming for a long time. She decided to get his attention. "Johnny," she said, "If the world is 25,000 miles around and eggs are sixty cents a dozen, how old am I?

"Thirty-four," Johnny answered unhesitatingly.

The teacher replied "Well, that's not far from my actual age. Tell me...how did you guess?"

Oh, there's nothing to it," Johnny said. "My big sister is seventeen and she's only half-crazy."

13. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  14. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    "Doc," said the young man lying down on the couch, "You've got to help me! Every night I have the same horrible dream. I'm lying in bed when all of a sudden five women rush in and start tearing off my clothes."
    The psychiatrist nodded, "And what do you do?"
    "I push them away!"
    "I see. And what can I do to help you with this?"
    The patient implored, "Please--break my arms!"

sheddinva likes this.
  15. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION

Eat and drink what you like.

Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

16. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    that's the best joke I've heard in years.

17. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    After Adam stayed out late a few nights, Eve became suspicious.

“You’re running around with another woman—admit it!” she demanded.

“What other woman?” Adam shot back. “You’re the only one here.”

That night, Adam was fast asleep when he was awoken by Eve poking him in the chest.

“What are you doing?”

“Counting your ribs.”

elkguide and sheddinva like this.
  18. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labor when the nurse walked out and said to a man sitting there, "Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!"

The man replied, "How about that! I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team." About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mrs. Smith had just had triplets.

Mr. Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for 3M!"

When the nurse appeared next, she told the third man that his wife had given birth to quadruplets.

"That's amazing! I work for the Four Seasons Hotel!"

At this point the gentleman sitting next to me let out a little strangled gasp and hurriedly got up, obviously distraught. When I asked him if he was okay, he explained, "I think I need a breath of fresh air." The man continued, "I'm the casting director for 101 Dalmatians."

19. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Preosllnay I tinhk its cmolpete nenosnese......

dnoodles and elkguide like this.
  20. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Shulodn't ti raed are in the rghit pclae?

The Old Man likes this.