Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I tried to join the Paranoia's Anonymous, but they would't tell me where they were.

The Old Man likes this.
  2. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    President Trump's unemployment rate is so low, even Colin Kaepernick found a job!

sheddinva, Sota, tkaldahl2000 and 2 others like this.
  3. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A teacher was reprimanding a teenager in the hall. "Do you mind telling me whose class you're cutting this time?"
    "Like," the young teen replied, "uh, see, okay, like it's like I really don't like think like that's really important, y'know, like because I'm y'know, like I don't like get anything out of it."
    "It's English class, isn't it?" replied the smiling teacher.

4. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me, again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time. "Like sitting around the pool, drinking wine isn't a good thing?" I asked.

(Talking about my "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation.)

She is "only thinking of me," she said, and suggested, I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the fellas.

So, I did and when I got home, decided to play a prank on her.

I sent her an e-mail saying that I had joined the Senior Parachute Club.

She replied, "Are you nuts? You're 86-years-old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I told her that I even had a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her.

Immediately, she telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Dad, where are your glasses?! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."

"Oh man, am I in trouble," I said, "I signed up for five jumps a week!"

The line went dead.

5. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    An American, A Canadian and a Japanese were stranded in a deserted island in middle of no where. They understood that until rescues arrived, they will need to work together in order to stay alive on the island. So they decided to divide up the tasks.

The American points to the Canadian and says: “you will be in charge of building and maintaining a fire”, the Canadian nods.

Then he points to the Japanese and says: “you will be in charge of supplies.”, the Japanese nods.

“And I will be in charge of building shelters, we will meet back here by sunset.”

They agreed and went off their own ways. By sunset, the American has built this beautiful sturdy shelter, enough for 3 plus more. The Canadian created a big steady camp fire all ready to cook whatever they got. But the Japanese is no where to be found. After a few more hours, night falls and there were still no signs of the Japanese. They got worried and decided to go into the forest to look for him. They inch slowly towards the forest with cautions because they don’t know what wild beasts roam at night. As soon as they stepped into the forest, a bush rustles, and out jumped the Japanese man screaming “SURPRISE!!!”

6. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A man was telling his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

"Really," answered the neighbor . "What kind is it?"

"Twelve thirty."

elkguide likes this.
  7. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  8. smctitan

smctitan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    This is one of my all time favorite jokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

9. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty-year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride.

Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was. The banker then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.

Tom proudly said, 'She'll be twenty-one in November.'

Now the banker, being the wise man that he was,could see that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an eighty-year- old man.

Wanting his old friend's remaining years to be happy the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the ranch, knowing nature would take its own course.

Tom thought this was a good idea and said he would look for one that afternoon..

About four months later, the banker ran into Tom in town again..

'How's the new wife?', asked the banker.

Tom proudly said, 'Good - she's pregnant.'

The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, 'And how's the hired hand?'

Without hesitating, Tom said, 'She's pregnant too.'

Don't ever underestimate old Guys

10. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    This is a personal favorite of mine:

A wife asks her husband, “Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and, if they have avocados, get six.”

A short time later, the husband returns with six cartons of milk.

“Why did you buy six cartons of milk?” the wife asks.

He replies, “They had avocados.

11. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

So you bought 6 cartons OM?

12. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    I must confess I have done some similar things but not 6 cartons of milk. In 39 years of marriage I have made plenty of bonehead mistakes.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    elkguide likes this.
  13. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure what is so hilarious about that, but it sure made me laugh.

14. bowhunt4abuck

bowhunt4abuck Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Joe wanted to buy a Harley motorcycle. He doesn't have much luck, until one day, he comes across a Harley with a 'for sale' sign on it.

The bike looks better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It's shiny and in mint condition.

He buys it and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.

'Well, it's quite simple,' says the seller, 'whenever the bike is outside and it's gonna rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome.It protects it from the rain, and he
    hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandra, invites him over to meet her parents.
    Naturally, they take the bike there.

Just before they enter the house, Sandra stops him and says, 'I have to
    tell you something about my family.

'When we eat dinner, we don't talk.

In fact, the FIRST person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes.'

'No problem,' he says.. And in they go.

Joe is shocked.Right in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks dirty dishes.

They sit down to dinner, and sure enough, no one says a word.

As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation.

He leans over and kisses Sandra.

No one says a word.

He reaches over and fondles her breasts. Nobody says a word.

So he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table
    and screws her, right there in front of her parents.

His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid and her mom horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.

He looks at her mom. She's got a great body too.

Joe grabs mom, bends her over the table, pulls down her panties, and screws her every which way but loose
    right there on the dinner table.

She has a big orgasm, & Joe sits down.

His girlfriend is furious, her dad is boiling, & Mom is beaming from ear to ear. But still ... . Total silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain.

Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father shouts.
    I'll do the freakin’ dishes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

15. sheddinva

sheddinva Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That escalated quickly...not where I thought that was going lol

bowhunt4abuck likes this.
  16. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Little daughter: What does gays mean?

Me: Well you know mum and dad love each other – two men can love each other the same way.

Her: So what’s ‘penetrating gays’?

Me: Er… read me the whole sentence.

Her: “She stared at him with a penetrating gaze.”

Me: Oh damn!!

smctitan, sheddinva and triebs58 like this.
  17. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    I invented a new golf ball that’ll automatically go in the hole if it gets within four inches.

WARNING: Do NOT carry them in your back pocket.

18. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A man was taking his wife, who was pregnant with twins, to the hospital when his car went out of control and crashed.

Regaining consciousness, he saw his brother, a relentless practical joker, sitting at his bed side.

He asked his brother how his wife was doing and his brother said, "Don't worry, everybody is fine and you have a son and a daughter.

But the hospital was in a real hurry to get the birth certificates filed and since both you and your wife were unconscious, I named them for you."

The husband was thinking to himself, "Oh no, what has he done now?" and asked with some trepidation, "Well, bro, what did you name them?"

Whereupon, his brother replied, "I named the little girl Denise."

The husband, relieved, said, "That's a lovely name! And what did you come up with for my son?"

The brother winked and replied, "Denephew."

elkguide and sheddinva like this.
  19. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A 97 year old man goes into his doctor's office and says,"Doc, I want my sex drive lowered."

"Sir", replied the doctor, "You're 97. Don't you think your sex drive is all in your head?"

"You're darned right it is!" replied the old man. "That's why I want it lowered!"

sheddinva, Happy and elkguide like this.
  20. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My Dear husband,

I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you.
    I've been a good wife to you for the last 20 years and feel I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today, which was the last straw.
    Last week, you came home and didn't even notice I had a new hairstyle, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new nightie. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your TV shows. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything else that connects us as husband and wife.
    Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone.
    Your Ex-Wife.
    Don't try to find me. Your brother and I are moving to New Zealand together. Have a great life!

------------------------------ ---------------

REPLY:

Dear Ex-wife,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter.
    It's true you and I have been married for 20 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. The reason I watch TV so much is because it drowns out your constant whining and bitching. Unfortunately, that doesn't work any more.
    I DID notice when you got a hair-do last week, but the 1st thing that came to my mind was 'You look just like a boy.' Since my father taught me not to say anything, 'if you can't say something nice, etc.,' I didn't comment.... and when you cooked my "favorite meal," you must have confused me with MY BROTHER because I haven't eaten prawns for years.
    About the new nightie: I turned away from you because the $299.99 price tag was still on it, and I prayed it was only a coincidence that my brother had borrowed $300 from me just that morning.
    After all this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So, when I won the $20 million Lotto on Saturday; I left my job and bought 2 tickets for us to Paris........ But when I got home you were gone.
    Everything happens for a reason, I guess I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dollar from me. So take care.
    Signed,
    Your Rich As Hell and Free Ex-Husband.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my brother Carl was born Carla.
    I hope this doesn't present a problem.

sheddinva and The Old Man like this.