Jealousy

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by boonerville, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Garet

Garet Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You can bait in the off season. Just has to be removed 2 weeks(?) before season starts.

2. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You learn something new everyday... I always thought the whole reason for the feeding & baiting bans was to avoid transmission of EHD/Blue Tongue/CWD, etc.. Kind of surprising that they would let you do it in the off season if that were the case though.

3. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe something like shooting a deer on a property not belonging to him and using his landowner tag?

4. opossumhunterNC

Dislikes Received:
    That system is downright malicious - almost like they're trying to confuse you into breaking the rules.. Around here they'll (rightfully) cite somebody for waiting too long to check in a kill, but damn I've never heard of a place where they'll get you for checking one in too promptly.

airenlow likes this.
  5. Garet

Garet Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Right, that is the current speculation I think, but we really don't know which farm he was hunting do we? Perhaps the DNR follow his facebook live and wanted to check things out for themselves? None of this explains the broken ribs comment....related? unrelated? a lie? How long do we have to wait for something to show up on a police beat to really know for sure? I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but there's just too many unexplained things going on right now to do that.

Western MA Hunter likes this.
  6. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    These guys down here at that base are not rocket scientists

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I'm done...red flag after red flag....and ignoring questions or accusations....Jordan if you read this, IF even 10% of the claims made about you are true (which we already all know you trespassed...and sadly probably would do it again for antlers) you gotta repent brother. I know you claim to be a believer...well welcome to a pretty big reckoning. Own it. Don't lie, don't stretch out or try to justify...own it. Moving to Iowa did nothing good for your character it would seem, and all for stinking antlers.

I pray you wake up...before this starts affecting more than just your hunting life.

8. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

This is a huge difference.....HUGE....

greatwhitehunter3 likes this.
  9. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well, he probably has just as many haters as loyalists, so when he went live on the track someone could have recognized either where he was or where he wasn't and notified DNR who then went to his live feed and watched/recorded ir and then paid him a visit after falsely tagging it.

Deleting everything only makes him appear more guilty and deceiving. He has to realize that your digital footprint does not get erased by clicking deactivate or delete. It remains stored on a server somewhere easily obtainable when needed. They can use his cellular signal to find out exactly where he was to the minute if not second. Look at all the criminals caught by cellular triangulation.

All of this is just speculation on my part, but I think there is enough obvious here, to know what is going on.

Last years trespass was alledged to have been brought out by a property owners daughter watching his live feed when he killed the doe.

As for the rib thing no clue, but not sure how a broken rib would cause him nit yo be able to post pictures that he had already taken and posted elsewhere before deleting. Citing a memory card malfunction would have been a better lie if that is the case.

10. opossumhunterNC

Dislikes Received:
    Well.... If the rib belonged to a whitetail buck that you weren't legally allowed to shoot and it happened to get broken by a broadhead that you shot from your bow.... that could possibly prevent you from posting it to social media.... As far as memory card malfunctions go, this sounds more like a case of big game report card malfunction.

slickbilly-d likes this.
  11. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    IMHO, he was showing us his IQ.