Its gonna get good UFC fans...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Aaron, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Griffen VS Evans? Are you kidding me? I sure hope Griffen dilevers someone his first taste of defeat.;)

Mir Vs Nogueira?? Wow I have no Idea whos got this one, But Im pulling for Mir.

Jackson Vs Silva?? It keeps getting better! I think Jackson should have this one, even after being arrested:deer:

Gonna be good...:cool:

And dont forget coming up.... Penn VS GSP... I think we all know whos gonna win that one. Dont get me wrong though Penn is awesome... But then theres GSP....

2. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    great cards you are correct! pop my popcorn, ice cold pepsi/coke and lets get it on!!!!!

3. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You know what happened the first two times they fought in Pride?

Youtube link below showing what happened their first two fights. I give Rampage a very slim chance of winning this fight. He's a much better boxer now than he was in the pride days, but I still don't think he has the solution for someone with a strong clinch game. I also question how stable his head is right now with all the life changes, and also facing the person that delivered two highlight reel knockouts. I guess the good thing is that he won't fall out of the ropes this time around though..........:evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNu9Lu8j6Sc

4. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    RJ beat me to it... as much as I like Rampage, you've just gotta wonder where his head is right now...

I'm pulling for Frank over Minotaur... I know Noguera's widely considered one of the best in the world but I simply don't like his style... his fighting has a "lazy" look to it much like Tim's does. I hope Frank can reach the place he was before his motorcycle accident and set up another showdown with Brock.

5. Tribal

Tribal Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yes we have some good stuff to look forward to. Here are my predictions. I knew exactly what would happen with Brock and Coture and Noguera will beat Mir hes a better at submissions and striking is better than Mir's.

Rampage and silva will be great I think Silva will prevail as he has the advantage of knowing he already beat him twice plus Rampage is obviously has a few demonds. Us as fans are in a win win situation with that one.

And when Broc faces Noguera obviously Noguera is way and above Brock but unless Brock gives him a easy opening like he did with Mir I see Brock is way to heavy handed to lose this one. Mir and lesnar again I don't believe Mir would be too happy to face him again. He got his arse handed to him until Brock watched him grab his leg for a leg lock. I don't see lesnar falling for that again. We will see.

Penn vs. St. Pierre this one George will take he will be just too strong for Bj he is clearly a larger stronger fighter. Bj is one of my favs but Pierre has looked really really good in his last two fights. I cannot wait!

6. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm taking Mir, Silva and Penn. BJ spent most of his career being lazy and out of shape, I think he will have something for George and mentally break him down. I used to loathe BJ but have recently found a new respect for him, George is a good guy to but I don't want the belt hangin in Canada! As far as Griffin and Homeskillet, well let's just hope Rashad doesn't blow a bicep hitting Griffin and get TKO'd;) Griffin is hands down the grittiest and toughest SOB I have seen since Don Frye! That guy can get beat like a Red Headed Stepchild and keep coming back for more, he is great to watch!!

7. MNKK

MNKK Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    After some of those knee strikes, I want to know what is left IN his head.

8. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    that was the craziest (^*%&^%(*&&*(%^%$*&%*(&^()&_)&&$E%@^%#&*% i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!