Iowa Zone 5 Hunting

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Iowa Veteran, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've made this offer before and it still stands. If you get a tag for zone 5 in Iowa, I'll put you in stands in buck territory. Rooming and meals are on your own. In return, all you have to do is offer to take someone else from this forum hunting in your area.

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Nice offer Mark!

3. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know there are people out there that make their living taking others hunting for a price, but I also realize all too well that the cost can be out of a persons' reach. For Iowa, an out of state tag for a buck is $296.50. Put that with room and board for 5 days and your looking at another $500.00 minimum. Total of $800.00. A hunt at a hunting ranch in Iowa can easily be $3000.00 +. Big difference my opinion. Also there are some who have thought about hunting in Iowa but if you don't have connections, it limits where you can hunt and the homework to set something like that up can be very time intensitive.

Why not get along with each other and help each other fill their dreams at a lower price?

4. Tribal

Tribal Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Really nice offer and a great way to think of it. I wish I had something worth offering, maybe in a few years. ;)

5. nlaprade

nlaprade Newb

Dislikes Received:
    we need more people like you Mark