Illinois whitetail alliance!!!

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by Brad77, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Brad77

Brad77 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi my name is Brad Anderson and I am a regional director of ILLINOIS WHITETAIL ALLIANCE. We are asking everyone to help us help save our deer herd. Please become a member by signing up at Sign Up - Illinois Whitetail Alliance. It's totally free and also check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/illinoiswhitetailalliance. You can also contact me at 815-488-1213 for questions or concerns. Thanks

2. frenchbritt123

frenchbritt123 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the reminder I just signed up.

3. Xoutdoors

Xoutdoors Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Whats going on with the deer herd in the great known trophy hunt state of illinois? I dont hear anything bad for deer numbers

4. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Depends on who you talk to, some say it's ruined and some dont. I can't complain about what it's like where I hunt.

5. Brad77

Brad77 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The deer herd has been decimated in many counties by the DNR in Illinois. They are baiting the deer and sharp shooting them. Please look at our site all of our data is scientific and factual. Some will say the deer herd is fine where they are at and this many be true for now but do not count on it in the near future if we do not change our harvest program and end all culling of the whitetail deer herd.

6. awsattler24

awsattler24 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've hunted an 80 acre plot my whole life in west central Illinois and when I was younger we'd see deer on every outing. I've seen 2 deer from the stand in the last 5 years if that says anything...

7. henson59

henson59 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have already signed up. While I don't agree with all of the stances the IWA has taken on certain issues over all I believe they will do a lot of good and hopefully get things on track.

8. rizzo999

rizzo999 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Come hang out with me in McHenry county if you want to experience a day of deer hunting without seeing deer. Ever since I tagged a CWD positive buck in '09 the neighbors surrounding the land I hunt have allowed sharpshooters. A successful day in the woods now is actually seeing a deer track!!

IWA is making progress with at least speaking with members of the legislature which is the opposite of what hunters have experienced here in IL for decades. I highly recommend all IL deer hunters sign up for IWA as it is FREE and they are fighting for us.