Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Illinois hunting ground 81 all wooded acres with new 56x30 cabin for 3-14 day lease

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by beagle, Jul 22, 2010.

1. beagle

beagle Newb

Dislikes Received:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My wife and I bought this property 4 years ago and only myself and my kids have hunted it . We have had good success with the deer and turkeys. We put a new 56x30 polebarn cabin on it and it has a bedroom, bathroom with shower and washer and dryer. The kitchen area is opened to the living room which is 42 feet long and has a wood ceiling in it. The ground is surrounded by 300 acres plus of corn and beans and it has a 20 acre thicket in the middle. My boy and I put in 4 foodplots last summer and we have a total of 14 stands in place most of them are 2 man stands. If interested I can show some pictures of the trail camera , the cabin and some of our hunts. I have lived 80 miles north of here my whole live and have hunted 25 years up there and I have seen more 150 class plus bucks in the passed 3 years here , thats why I bought this property. If interested let me know I can send information and the pictures. Thank you Mike

Attached Files:

2. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    what kind of money are you loking to get for a three day bow hunt on your piece.