Illinois Hunt Club

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by BlizzardRidge, Jun 15, 2016.

1. BlizzardRidge

BlizzardRidge Newb

Dislikes Received:
    We are a newly established hunt club located in east central Illinois. We have over 20,000 acres of prime big buck land. We only accepting 25 members to join club to keep pressure off of our deer herd. We have multiple established food plots and more going in right now. We have consulted with Don Higgins with real world wildlife to do some land management for us. They provided us all the seed for plots. If you have more questions and would like more info on the hunt club (rules,pricing,etc) please contact Shayne directly at 2178219993 or email at [email protected] we would be glad to give you a personal tour of our farms.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. Arrowhead

Arrowhead Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Let me talk to my bank about a second mortgage, and when I get my boatload of money, then I'll call you guys to hunt on 20,000 acres.

3. BlizzardRidge

BlizzardRidge Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to give an update, we just had a few leases open up that we will lease out for the 2016 season. We will also offer a very small number of week long semi guided hunts on our personal farms. We also have a few spots open for the hunt club for this year. Contact Shay

4. BlizzardRidge

BlizzardRidge Newb

Dislikes Received: