I would like to enter the contest

Discussion in '2013 Bowhunting.com Deer Contest' started by Lt.smoke, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Lt.smoke

Lt.smoke Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am wanting to enroll in the contest this year but I am not sure if I should or not... I wont have a whole lot of time to hit the woods but I will be able to get at least 3-4 days in... Should I enter??

I would hate to hinder a team from winning but I would love to be a part of this really cool contest

2. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Enter... won't hurt anything, besides its more about the social aspect and having a good time anyway.

3. Lt.smoke

Lt.smoke Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Alright.. Thanks I just didnt want to hinder a team from winning from my inability to go live in the woods :)

4. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly what Remy said, glad to see you signed up. :tu:

5. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah it won't hurt at all to enter

6. drath

drath Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was in the same boat last year. I only got out for 3-4 weekends. So I waited and joined the sub/alternate list.
    After teams are picked, they (Fitz) starts a list for subs. Everyone on the original teams gets a few weeks to “check in.” If someone doesn’t check in, that team gets assigned a sub. By waiting for the sub list, I felt like I was placed on a team that otherwise would have been shorthanded. As it turned out Fitz put me on a team with a bunch of full on KILLERS…. Woot!
    In reality though, Team 10 would have been assigned someone anyway, so it’s really no different than signing up now. It just made me feel a little better.

-D