I need help picking out a good bow! Please Help!

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by DucksUnlimitedHunter27, Jan 12, 2009.

1. DucksUnlimitedHunter27

DucksUnlimitedHunter27 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking to buy a bow. I live in Kansas, and I want to deer/turkey hunt with it. I plan on hunting out of a treestand, groundblind, or stalking. I want a bow that is very flexible with how I want to hunt. I have never owned a bow, but I know I have about a 29 inch draw length and a 50-60 pound draw weight. So: SOMETHING WITH UP TO A 30-31 INCH DRAW LENGTH, AND AT LEAST A 60 POUND DRAW WEIGHT.

Could you please help point me in the right direction? I don't mind spending a good amount of money because I know the bow will last me a lifetime. I have been looking at the Bowtech Admiral, Hoyt Vectrix, and the Martin Saber. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RECCOMEND OTHER BOWS!!!

What do I need to look for when buying a bow (axle to axle, etc...) and what do these things cause (quieter, vibration, etc...).

Thanks,
    DU Hunter

2. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Well there are a lot of things to look for but, the one that feels the best to you is probably the best one. I have a bow listed in the classifieds that you may be interested in, it's a pretty good price...

Hoyt Vulcan...