I Just Needed a BRAVO TANGO Break

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by AF HUNTER RET, Aug 1, 2008.

1. AF HUNTER RET

AF HUNTER RET Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sujbect line pretty much covers it, but for those who need a clue I was surfing HNI until I had enough.

2. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm pretty much @ that point. I've just about had enough of that place. I may hang around another month, until bowhunting.com is fully operational. Whiskey Foxtrot, out.

3. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So what about HNI bothers you guys?

4. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've made some really good friends there Tony. You're one of those. But man....I guess it's just too big now. I see the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. There are a couple on there that seem to want to do nothing except show how right they are, and will start MULTIPLE threads in a vain attempt to prove such. The bickering is about to drive me up a wall. If I wanted that, I would go talk to my wife.... ;) There isn't the level of comraderie there that once was. Folks just don't seem to be as "tight" with each other as we used to be. Too many personal agendas, and not as much fun.

5. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, Mobo .... I agree with you on this .... now this is why I asked the question .... what will stop this place from becoming EXACTLY like that? I see some familiar names ....

6. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Stick around and see my friend. Stick around and see. And...not everything is as it seems.... ;)

7. AF HUNTER RET

AF HUNTER RET Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    HNI is not that bad except when I see threads like "I'm gonna fart, wish me luck", "Bought a tie at a really good price", "Went to the store and made it home safely", etc. all from one person. GREAT! You farted, bought some stuff, and didn't get lost on the way to the store! To me it just gets annoying. NOW, I am not saying that I probably don't rub people wrong either. Anyway, just got to the point where I couldn't take it as much. I still have some threads over there and will stick around til the hunting contest is over, but then I'm done.