I have a question about my Ten Point Nitro 505 need help please

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by ddossett1976, Nov 25, 2022.

1. ddossett1976

ddossett1976 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2022 Ten Point 505 Nitro mossy green in color that is three weeks old with a upgrade evo x scope also have a ten point case and nine brand new arrows evo center punch arrows that have never been shot, I have right at $3,850.00 with everything in it. Crossbow has been sighted in with total of 8 shots total fired.
    What is something like this worth if I was going to sell it ?
    Thanks for the help,
    Danny

2. ddossett1976

ddossett1976 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Here it is…

Attached Files:

Oldcarp likes this.
  3. BowHunt43

BowHunt43 Newb

Dislikes Received:
  4. Lina Roth

Lina Roth Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The value of a crossbow can vary depending on several factors, such as its age, condition, brand, and any additional accessories that come with it. Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you have a relatively new and high-end crossbow with a premium scope and arrows, as well as a case.

Assuming that the crossbow and all accessories are in excellent condition and have no visible wear or damage, I would estimate the resale value to be in the range of $2,800 to $3,200. However, the actual selling price may vary depending on factors such as the local market demand and the negotiation skills of the seller.

If you decide to sell the crossbow, I would recommend doing some research on similar models currently being sold in your area and online to get a better idea of the market value. You can also consider listing it for sale on online marketplaces such as eBay or Craigslist, or through social media groups dedicated to hunting and outdoor equipment.