Huntworth clothing

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by JHasty, Oct 31, 2019.

1. JHasty

JHasty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys trying to see if anyone has any reviews on the Huntworth line of clothing. Particularly the Men's Heavy Weight soft shell jacket and pants. I was looking at their website earlier and noticed that the inside of the garments have a sherpa fleece interior so it looks like it would be warm. I am just trying to see if anyone uses or has used this brand. Just curious how well it holds up, wears (quietness and comfort), and how well the pattern (disruption pattern) blends in to the surroundings.

[​IMG]

2. ckempo

ckempo Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm on my second year of using this jacket long with the heavyweight pants. The jacket is warm with proper layering underneath but, not warm as a stand alone jacket under 40°. It is nice and quiet and is holding up well.

Pants are.prerry good. 30's or hight just wear a light pair of long underwear. Below 30 I go with a heavier pair. I dont like how easy burrs, hitch hikers, get stuck to them. I like the fit and warmth.

Bottom line you getting what you pay for. I got both jacket and pants for $150.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

Turk Hollinger and JHasty like this.
  3. Turk Hollinger

Turk Hollinger Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I do believe this is the brand I'm going with this season. I've heard a lot of good about the brand so I'm gonna give it a try. Starting with the Mid Weight to Heavy Weight gear.

JHasty likes this.