Hunting Show Calamity Thread

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by pick00l, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have no doubt that it has to be difficult and stressful to be successful and stay successful in the hunting world, and all that goes with it.

2. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was thinking lately that I should start a hunting show. I know it is a pretty competitive industry but I think I could stand out since there really isn’t a whole lot of content related to the pursuit of trophy fawns and tasty two pointers. I have this one buck that I have been getting regular trail camera pictures of during daylight. I think he is going to be my target buck for next season. I’ve actually been watching his progression since he shed his spots back in august. It’s been pretty cool watching him fill out over the past 6 months. I had a chance at him last season but I decided he really needed another year to reach his prime so I gave him a pass. Stay tuned if you are as excited as me to see the set of spikes he has on him next year; who knows, he may even grow into a yearling forkie. And remember to hit that like and subscribe button on my YouTube channel so you won’t miss a moment of my pursuit of this once-in-a-lifetime trophy fawn. Also, the first 500 viewers to email Sitka gear and Mathews archery suggesting that they sponsor my show will be entered into a drawing to win one of the yearling buck hot dogs I am going to make with him. Now I know some of y’all may be thinking that all ground up *******, lip meat, and ankles pretty much taste the same, but you are mistaken. So hurry up and send those emails because you might be the lucky winner who gets to discover just how much more tender the ground up ears, tail, and organs from a 1.5 year old buck are compared to those from a 2.5 year or older one.

Cannon06 likes this.