hunter's view blinds beware!

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by in da woods, Feb 18, 2009.

1. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I got a hunter's view blind that the sleeve's which the poles go into, tear out. I've tried contacting them several times by e-mail/phone w/no contact whatsoever. I only used the blind 3 times and at first the plastic hoses used as the hub system cracked in the cold. They sent me an upgrade w/plastic hubs and those also broke and because the tension was so tight, the sleeves tore right out. Now I have a good canvas setup and no way to use it. When I spoke to one of the reps at the deer/turkey expo, he said they would send out a new canvas. Right. Not a word from them. any one got any ideas how to contact them and get some satisfaction?

2. Leebow

Leebow Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been trying to repair my Cabelas hub blind that got damaged by the snow, and I found that if you can remove the poles, or get the whole hub set over to a vise, you can yank the plastic snub tip off. I say you then use a dremel and cut all your shafts down by a quarter inch, then put the snub tips back on. Would that work for your problem? Leebow