Hunt Up Wind

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by anthonyzink, Jul 15, 2016.

1. anthonyzink

anthonyzink Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Want to be part of a great team head over to Hunt up wind and apply for their field staff!!! Use this referral name Anthony Zink and referral code 458
    http://huntupwind.com/?mref=458

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I thought copper worked on arthritis and silver was for scent concealment?

3. anthonyzink

Dislikes Received:
    I'm no scientist but I firmly believe in the science that's behind this product! Here's a link for you to read about that science yourself! Scent Science - HuntUpwind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I even went to the website, forgive me for being a sceptic but how many products over the years promised results that really are not achievable. From scent lok to using ozonics in a tree, all it takes is some endorsements to sell product. I am not ripping on the product but admitting I am sceptic and jaded about the next miracle product.

5. anthonyzink

Dislikes Received:
    I understand you completely! I can't make anyone think anything is the next best product but I can say from my own results I think this product is the real deal. I have more deer come from down wind of me that should have spooked but they kept coming like nothing was there! There could have been a million reasons as to why they didn't spoke but from those experiences of when I was using UpWind I will continue to use this product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rock54

rock54 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    been using this product for the last 3 years...hair and body soap, mouth foam and field spray....have talkd to the owner and i am

waiting for them to make for use to the public tooth paste and underarm, i really like the mix your own field spray when i need it,

the wife and i have taken our deer at 15 yards or under (huntn from a ground blind) since using hunt up wind products the last 3

years, we like it and stand behind it with results, good luck to all this up and coming season, russ

7. aaron21

aaron21 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Firm believer in the products that they produce and will continue to use them