Hoyt Trykon XL XT 75th Aniversary Edition value

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by DrunkAndKnowsThings, Oct 6, 2021.

1. DrunkAndKnowsThings

DrunkAndKnowsThings Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm trying to figure out the value for a bow that used to belong to my dad. It's a Hoyt Trykon XL XT 75th Aniversary Edition. I don't know much about compound bows, but it looks like it has a balancer and a site attached. Can anyone help or point in the right direction?

Attached Files:

2. DrunkAndKnowsThings

DrunkAndKnowsThings Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, thanks! I wasn't sure if the XT500 was the same bow since it didn't say it on the label. I couldn't find anything that was just XL XT and googling the part number was pretty useless.

3. jgaudiojr

jgaudiojr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I did a few more searches and found that these prices are all over the place on eBay. If you search "Hoyt Trykon XL XT 75th Edition" and filter for "Sold Items" you will see these being sold at $67 and all the way up to $300. It's all over the place. I could be wrong, but I believe the XT500 are the limb technology they used on the bows at this time. I have a 2008 Hoyt Vectrix Plus with the XT500 limbs. They were, at the time, the best technology Hoyt was manufacturing and assembled to multiple different risers models (main body of the bow) throughout a period of time.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fs...kon+XL+XT+75th+Anniversary&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1

DrunkAndKnowsThings likes this.