How do you adjust the pictures to be a larger size when uploading from photobucket?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by in da woods, Oct 22, 2008.

1. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I finally got around to loading some images of my doe, but the pics are much smaller than the others. How do you make them larger. I have pics from the June GTG I'd like to post, but definitely want them bigger so that you can make out the people's faces. Just give me some basic instructions. Thanks.

2. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    one more question. Can you add titles to the pics so that they show up here?

3. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I believe you can adjust the size of the image in photobucket. Not sure about the titles.

4. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Hank, in your PB album, click edit by the pic you want to resize. click preset sizes and choose size. You can make a large pic smaller but I dont think you can make a small one bigger (i think).. you may have to change the size and upload again into photobucket. Now get those pics up :d

5. boonedog

boonedog Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've put a few pictures up and by default the size of the picture that comes up in your post is dependent upon the the size of the picture file (resolution) that you save in photobucket. Like bloodcrick said, you can make a bigger picture smaller in photobucket by clicking on the "reduce to" drop down box at the bottom of your "Upload Images & Video" area in photobucket. But, to make it bigger you would have had to have taken a higher resolution picture to begin with! :punch:

6. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah Hank, once you get your size set, when you upload again that is what it should be.