Hope they are moving tonight!

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Sadlk, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The weather this weekend has been less than ideal in northeast Wisconsin. In Door County is has not stopped raining for two days and the wind speeds have been 20+mph nonstop as well. I took the weekend, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off to hunt and all I can do is hope that they finally start to move today. I was in the woods battling the weather on Saturday and Sunday and did not see a thing. I did not get into the stand this morning, I decided to take the kids to school and let my wife sleep in. Tonights forecast looks better with no rain and slower wind speeds, cross your fingers for me that tonight will be the night!!!!!

:cry:

2. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck. Its been raining in my area as well all weekend with high winds. Im hoping to get back in the stand later this week sometime but for sure this weekend so i hope the wind will be in my favor

3. ksandman

ksandman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Been raining and 35mph winds here as well. Odd weather, Saturday AM low of 40 and by the evening hunt it was 70.... No sightings, I agree things will pick up with the weather.