So I got to thinking the other day about my game camera out in the woods. The pictures were taken at crooked angels and I wasn't happy with how they were turning out. I like to try to make as much as I can when I need something as well as the "Dutch" coming out in me and if you ask my wife, I'm quite the "el cheapo"!! I decided to make my own "stic-n-pic" because I needed something to do. I build this for about $5 because I got the rebar for free so all I needed was the hardware!! I had 5 rods of rebar so these instructions will be building 3 of them and you'll see why as I get through them. Below is the materials list and instructions so enjoy!!! Materials List 5 - rods of rebar 3 - 1/4x20 x 2" Eye Bolts 6 - 1/4x20 x 2 1/2" Eye Bolts 6 - 1/4x20 wing nuts 9 - 1/4 large washers So I first wanted to measure out my stand and get the right dimensions as to how I want this to work. I took a piece of cardboard and drew out my stand with the dimensions on it. I then figured out how I need to cut up my 5 rods to make 3 stands. The dimensions are as follows: Stick 1: 50" piece, 10" piece, 10" piece Stick 2 and 3: 50" piece, 6" piece, 6" piece, 6" piece, 2" extra Stick 4: 4 - 17.5" pieces Stick 5: 10" piece, 18" piece, 18" piece, 24" extra I then took to the saw and started cutting the pieces. After they were cut I went to the grinder and took all the extra around the ends off. Here are the 3 stands cut out with the 3 extra pieces on the bottom of the picture. I took a torch and bent the 18" & 17.5" pieces to the same angle that I had drew on the cardboard. I actually cut out the angled piece on the cardboard and then bent my extra 24" piece for a template for the rest of the pieces. Once the pieces were all bent, I laid them out to make sure that was the right angle that I wanted. Once I was happy with the way they looked, I welded them up. I welded the first angled piece to my 50" piece with the 6" support on the floor. Once those were welded up, I put them in a table vise and welded up the remaining angled piece, 6" piece, and 10" piece. I then welded an eye bolt on top for the camera mount. Once the eye bolt was welded on, I installed the rest of the hardware and then rattle canned it with flat black paint. You can see in the picture where I put a washer inbetween every eye bolt as well as the 2 wing nuts. And WALAH!!!! The camera is out in the woods!!!! Here are a few more pictuers that may help to see how I put my pieces together. I also gound down the bottom of the stand to a point to help stick it in the ground. The only bummer to this stand is that it doesnt have a vertical adjustment. With a little liquid encouragement on the weekend, I could conjure up something!!! I hope you all enjoy this thread!! Happy Hunting!!