Holy Buckets FoxPro!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Where's Bruce?, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Where's Bruce?

Where's Bruce? Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Orange County-People's Republik of Mexifornistan
    When I shipped my old FoxPro FX5 back to the company cuz it stopped working, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I didn’t call first, I just shipped it to em with a note telling them the darn thing won’t work with batteries anymore (works fine when plugged in) and that the remote had steadily lost signal power and would only work (sometimes) if I was within 35 yards. A few days after I shipped it, I received an email from FoxPro acknowledging arrival of my unit at their plant…no other comments.

Today, a week later the unit was returned with a note on the invoice stating they had replaced the battery pack (had a corrosion issue) and also replaced the transmitter module with an updated version in the remote. The amount shown on the invoice was $0.00.

I am rarely surprised anymore, especially in a positive way and I must admit that FoxPro’s superior customer care and eagerness to stand behind their product greatly exceeded my expectations. I never imagined free repair and shipping. It never entered my mind. I am writing this because anyone considering a game caller needs to know what kind of company they are purchasing from…and because FoxPro earned this review. This is a stellar company! My advice? Buy a FoxPro. They won’t letcha down.

[​IMG]

2. choppernut

choppernut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thats awesome!!! Talk about great customer service!!!

3. Biz

Biz Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Always great to hear stories like this that show there are good companies out there to work with. In today's world the majority seem to want to point out only the bad in objects, customer service, etc. Especially when the problem is many times self inflicted or mishandled. Thanks for sharing.

4. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    FoxPro undoubtedly has the best customer service you could ask for. I have dealt with them a couple times over the last couple years.

I bought a used FoxPro off another forum that had a blown speaker. I got a heck of a deal so figured I could save some money and get it sent in to get fixed or use an external speaker to solve the problem. External speaker wasn't doing it for me so I called and sent it in. About a week later I had my FoxPro back, working perfectly, and a brand new mini SD card with 24 sounds on it; for free. Keeping in mind this wasn't my unit to begin with.

You call them for help and they will stay on line with you and try every possible solution to your problem before they even consider telling you to send it in or that there is no solution.

I will buy FoxPro and recommend FoxPro to anyone and everyone from here on out. You will not be disappointed.

A+++++ for these guys!!

5. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Great to hear of companies that still remember who they ultimately work for!