hogg father or fast eddie xl?

Discussion in 'Target Archery' started by pinn6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. pinn6

pinn6 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Im looking at upgrading my sight and think i have it narrowed down to spot hogg. was just wondering if any one has any experience with either the hogg father or the fast eddie xl? or has any other suggestions in the $300 - $400 range. i do alot of target shooting and 3D in the bowhunter unlimited class.

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Both are solid sights. Essentially with this years line up you can get the same configuration pin wise on both sites. The variance is a difference in weight and the Fast Eddie comes with dual pins. The Hogg-father is little heavier and the Fast Eddie lighter of course. The gears on the Fast Eddie are exposed but as long as you keep them clean you should be fine there as well.

Another good selection is the HHA King Pin.

Good luck.

Rangerdan likes this.
  3. tree_ghost

tree_ghost Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would say it depends mostly on personal preference. Both are great products. I like the fast Eddie XL better on my hunting setup

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

4. Rangerdan

Rangerdan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    As mentioned above, both are solid sights. I will say that there is a substantial difference in the weight between the two sights. I would goo with the fast eddie...but that's just my opinion.