Help with rest

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by Cowboys518, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Cowboys518

Cowboys518 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi guys I'm trying to instal a rip cord drop away rest , but having problems the bolt that comes with the bow is way to big and long to go into the hole where the existing rest was , and my Berger hole is blocked by my Cale holder thing , I'm new to archery I got a Martin carbon rage , not the best bow , when I try to use the bolt from the stock previous rest it only threads like 1 twist of my Allen key , it's tight but will that be good enough , is it normal that I don't have a Berger hole that fits the big size bolt that my rest comes with and that my cable guide or whatever is blocking the other holes , I can't post pictures idk how off my phone or I would but any help if u understand wat I mean would help , I might take it to the pro shop but I like to learn on my own just because I'm hands on and like to be able to do my own work

2. Bowman_08

Bowman_08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You can text me and send me pics and I can try to talk you through it my name is Dustin my number is 330 806 2720

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums