Hello World! New in town

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by Julian Buitrago, Apr 24, 2017.

?

In what temperature do you the most?

1. below 30F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 31F to 50F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. over 51F

100.0%
  1. Julian Buitrago

Julian Buitrago Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello guys, I am new in the hunting field. I live in Miami, and do spare fishing and love been in the water, have a small boat that helps me scape from the city, but since the end of the last year, I am working for this hunting gear company "Onca Gear" and I have to say that I have learned a lot. We have been to more than 15 hunting shows as DSC, SCI, WSF and now we are also going to an NRA show in Atlanta.
    I joined to this forum, because google says that is one of the best in its kind, and I want to keep learning about hunting topics.
    I hope to start hunting soon. Im training with my co-worker's bow and Im enjoying a lot.
    This profile is with personal purposes, but since I work for a hunting related company, I also want to learn about what hunters want and be able to give it to them at my work.

Attached Files:

2. Jeepwillys

Jeepwillys Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The best way to learn what we want is to get into the passion yourself. Keep it up and have fun. Welcome

Anthony2991 and Julian Buitrago like this.
  3. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Is it ok to be confused by this post/survey?

4. Julian Buitrago

Julian Buitrago Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Blarney22, It is ok but not my goal to confuse you. I just wanted to present myself and also something that is important in my recent days. Hunting is been a learning process for me because I come from a non hunter country, and since I am working in the field, everything around mi is about hunting. Participate and read the forums is a great way to learn from real experiences and real people. About the last part, I am doing this without any selling purpose, but I am appealing to the community knowledge to learn and be better in my work. I want to learn what are the best shows I can go and meet people. I want to understand more and more what this conservation world means. I'm sorry if my approach confused you. Hope I can learn from you and enjoy hunting as much as you do.
    Best,

5. Julian Buitrago

Julian Buitrago Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry I didn't see the missing word in the poll title, and now I don't know how to edit it. do you know?
    In what temperature do hunt you the most?

6. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Wasn't trying to bash you it's just that your post and your poll seem completely unrelated. I think an Admin has to edit the poll for you. Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to learn.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Julian Buitrago likes this.
  7. Anthony2991

Anthony2991 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    As a hunter I just want more time off to hunt more.