Hello from Colorado

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by Mike Schiavone, May 15, 2018.

1. Mike Schiavone

Mike Schiavone Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey All-

My name's Mike Schiavone, I have been in Colorado for one year. I grew up on the east coast but have found a home in the Fort Collins/Loveland area. I bought my first bow back in February and I'm excited to get into my first bow hunting season this summer/fall.

I have been shooting mostly at the Fort Collins Archery Association and at Big Thompson Archery Range. Anyone around this area?

elkguide likes this.
  2. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Glad that you've found archery and this site. Lots of great info and good people here.
    Join in the conversation.
    I'm sure there are guys from your area here that will work with you.

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY your new ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!

3. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Mike! I don’t live in Co. yet. I accepted a job in Ft Collins in March. We will be moving in September- October time frame. I have been traveling there extensively. I visited Rocky Mtn Archery and went to th Fort Collins archery club/Range last month. People seem nice and the range has a lot of cool practice spots towers and blinds. I’m pretty excited about the hunting and fishing opportunity’s. Stay in touch. I heard you all had quite the hailstorm the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums