Hawk Ghost Trail Camera Review

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by MissionOutdoors.Net, Aug 9, 2018.

1. MissionOutdoors.Net

MissionOutdoors.Net Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A lot of people have been asking how the new HAWK Ghost series trail cameras have been working lately with them being new this year. Here's a quick review we did on the Hawk Ghost HD16 which is the lower end of the two models.

2. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I had the hawk ghost hd16 which was the lower end camera. I field tested mine for almost 90 days and sent it back to TRAILCAMPRO for a full refund. I personally do not recommend the lower end camera. I had way to many cons with the camera, maybe you see similar?

• A lot of the pictures were blurry especially during movement.
    • Everytime I went to connect to my camera, my session was constantly timed out and had to enter my PW to log on and look at the app.
    • Pictures were grainy and somewhat pixelated.
    • A lot of blank pictures
    • I thought the battery life was great the first 2 months in, and on the last camera pull, it would not connect to the camera because it said the batteries may be low. If a camera can't last not even 3 months, it's junk to me. (I never ran video, and only had it on trails... pictures were spaced out accordingly)
    Your pictures you showed seemed to be of a lot better quality than that of mine, granted higher mexapixels but maybe that's what I get for buying a cheaper camera. Good review overall though man!

3. Ryan Cornelius

Ryan Cornelius Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good review! Thanks!