Hawk Bow Hanger

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Ranger93, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Ranger93

Ranger93 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just picked up a Hawk bow hanger the other day and started reading the back of the package it came attached to, at the bottom it says," WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. WASH HANDS AFTER USE." Don't get me wrong, I think they have some good products, but why even make the product if it isn't safe to use. Why put MAY, they either know it has the chemical or it doesn't. I know everything causes cancer nowadays, but I can't even get a bow hanger without getting sick from it. Of course it's manufactured in China! The Hunting Industry needs to set the example and have all products made in America! It seems everything is junk anymore!

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The key word is California. The regulatory machine in California is ridiculous. Everything has to have a warning label on it these days.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

3. nwmono

nwmono Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Work in an automotive tool plant. Things we have had on the market for years now have to have this "warning" on the packaging. I agree on the make it in the USA idea. However it makes no difference to the powers to be in California where an items made, have to have the warning.