I got my Mathews halon x pro in from factory about a week ago now. It's a pretty bow and I like the feel of the cams. When I got the bow I yanked the zebra strings off for 60x strings then began the tuning process and got everything in spec and went to check the draw Weight and it was 80 pounds (70 pound limbs). Immediately took the strings off and measured and everything was dead on. I put the factory zebras back on and same thing. Pretty crazy. Been in talks with Mathews and am sending the limbs back for a new pair and they are going to build a bow with those limbs to see what went wrong. Either way, looking forward to using this guy for 3D this year. Still need a sight and bars for it!