Halon cheap

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Bowtech00, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Napper

Napper Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Here’s the beginning part of my transaction Mr Crahan(bowtechOO).

So I DM him ask him if the bow is available he replied yes. DM him back asked for his PayPal email. He replied ask that I do it as a gift because of the great price on the Halon which I was glad to do and added the 30.00 for shipping. Which is what I did. All this happen in under 90 minutes.

Within 14 minutes I received an email from PayPal about a refund (you can see that in an earlier post) I didn’t see that after three or so hours had pass. Contacted Mr. Crahan ask what was going on he told me he hit the wrong button but I should have my refund if I wanted the bow still I should just resend it. Of course I didn’t send more money told him about the insufficient funds in PayPal and his bank. A couple more Dm’s Back and forth once he told me he hold the bow until we work out the PayPal deal.

I’ve never has an issue with PayPal and use it quite often. Even called although they couldn’t say much.I explain the transaction that took place but PayPal told me that he had the funds.

I got a DM from another member on this forum about his transaction he had with BowtechOO as he had been waiting on a bow he purchased from him. He was helpful in getting me his Facebook info(I’m not a Facebook user) that had his work info.

First time I called talked to the operator and she put me to his extension ask for him was told that no one there by that name. Called again spoke to the operator ask if a Chris Crahan worked there she said yes and gave me his direct line. I waited a day later and called the direct line and he answered. I introduced myself asked that I be returned my money that he owes me. For a lack of a better term. That’s when the bulls..t starts. I asked why the refund in the first place, he told me that the buyer back out before sent him the funds and that was the reason for the refund. Explain to him again BS that he told me that he still had the bow. Then he claimed that I was the crook and I took his money. And that he was pissed at me since I was the one to get him banned on this forum. Also that he was going to file a harassment report since I called his work place. Finally I said acorrding to your Facebook page you were a plantoon sergeant in the US Army if that in correct that he had to have some morals and do the right thing. More jaw flapping from him told him I was done and I will be contacting the police department in Joplin. Finally he told me he had money in his bank and PayPal and that he was going to have to use his credit card. Explained to him I didn’t care as long I got my money.

Well I did 400.000 of the 430.00 he is supposed to send the remainder after the 12th when he gets paid again. I’m not hopeful but you never know. I’m glad he has been banned so know one else has to deal with him. Not only was I out of money and time dealing with this Jackwagon. Since he was so insistent in the beginning about the refund I went to my bank to get a printed out statement to make sure I was not in the wrong. Also what bums me out is it was going to a present for my wife’s son as I stated in an earlier post.

Thanks everyone for the support.

2. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That sucks man. I'm really glad you at least got you money back minus the $30.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ldsturg and Napper like this.
  3. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Happy you got your money back!

And congratulations Mr Crahan, you win **** head of the year for 2017!

Napper likes this.
  4. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would still press him for the remaining $30. wouldn't be a bad Idea to file a report with the Joplin police. he may be using this tactic around town as well. at least you got the big portion of it back. I'm guessing he has a record. sounds like he panicked when you mentioned the cops.

Napper and ruteger like this.
  5. terryu80

terryu80 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Im glad I was able to provide you with helpful info...important to not allow scumbags to get away with scamming people without having to answer for it.....hopefully calling this lowlife out saved others from being ripped off

6. Napper

Napper Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks again Terry you were a great help.

Xyxus likes this.