Guess that blind?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by SouthDakotaHunter, Jan 13, 2012.

1. SouthDakotaHunter

SouthDakotaHunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've had my current blind for about 5 years and its OK, but the one thing that I've come to wish is that it had better shooting windows.... Ran across this picture on the web recently and really like the looks of the windows (least from this small picture) BUT I cannot seem to find this blind on any websites (I have to be missing it)... Tried looking at the websites of Cabelas, BassPro and Gander.... Any ideas what this is?

[​IMG]

********************Update***************

Well I think I found it.... Appears to be a Barronett Snake Eyes 350? Never heard of the brand and don't know anyone that has owned one... Anyone out there have comments on them? Thoughts on the hub style\build especially? Once you get past the shooting windows probably the biggest thing I look for in a blind is the hub system. First two blinds I bought had plastic hubs and there were total crap. The Ground Escape in Predator camo that I have owned for 5ish years has awesome metal hubs that seem to be pretty rock solid...

http://www.barronettblinds.com/foun...E350BW*97**BLIND_SNAKE_EYES_350_BACKLAND_WEST

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  2. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    I can't say I've seen this one before. Good luck with your search.

3. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    No clue? I really am happy with my blind from Lucky's. Easy to shoot from and very heavy duty.

luckyshuntingblinds.com

4. SouthDakotaHunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well I think I found it.... Appears to be a Barronett Snake Eyes 350? Never heard of the brand and don't know anyone that has owned one... Anyone out there have comments on them? Thoughts on the hub style\build especially? Once you get past the shooting windows probably the biggest thing I look for in a blind is the hub system. First two blinds I bought had plastic hubs and there were total crap. The Ground Escape in Predator camo that I have owned for 5ish years has awesome metal hubs that seem to be pretty rock solid...

http://www.barronettblinds.com/foun...E350BW*97**BLIND_SNAKE_EYES_350_BACKLAND_WEST

5. dgable

dgable Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yep Baronett it is. I just saw them on Babe Winkelmans show this morning actually.

6. SouthDakotaHunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well unfortunately looks like they don't make that exact blind/camo pattern anymore... But all is not lost :-) Wife wanted to go to Scheels tonight so of course I went along... They did have one Barronett blind in stock so I inspected the hub system. It was a metal type hub which didn't look half bad for the price...

I found a closeout on a 250 model of the same blind (just slightly smaller but still 59x59x67) on a website shipped for $94 - they were closing them out... The camo pattern is kinda glossy but for that price I'll either: mud it, spray paint it with tans, greys, etc OR glue/attach some other pieces of burlap or camo to it... Just looking for a second blind to have with me speed goat hunting next year....