Ground Blind Article

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by PackerFanShootingMathews, Sep 27, 2013.

1. PackerFanShootingMathews

PackerFanShootingMathews Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I read the article on ground blind tactics the other day and it got me thinking that I don’t remember seeing any ground blind deer hunts on Bow Hunt or Die. I can’t say there were not any because I watched a lot of episodes in a short amount of time when I discovered Bow Hunt or Die, but I think it would be beneficial to see a whitetail hunt out of a ground blind.
    I personally have never used a ground blind before, but I just bought on and put it up because the fiancée will not crawl up in a tree stand for the life of her. Just think it would be cool to see someone go into a lightly scouted area and show the process of using the ground blind over the lone wolf. Just a thought and very glad the weekly shows start today!

2. dubnicka6

dubnicka6 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    there is one episode that i can remember, i believe dustin decroo shoots two does out of a blind in the same night in either season 2 or 3, but i definitely agree there is so much more to having a succesful ground blind hunt than just popping up the blind anywhere and then getting

3. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I know it is not a Whitetail but I remember Dan Schafer shot a Pronghorn out of a blind.