Google Express 20% off 1st order up to $20. G45NG Pro $93.99

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Woods, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just purchased the Stealth Cam G45NG Pro for $93.99. It was listed as $113.99 but with their deal going through May 6th I got $20 off since it was my first time ordering through them. Free shipping. Vminnovations is the company I bought it from. Prices seem to fluctuate daily. G42NG is $109.99 before discount. Not sure how other cams are priced. Just thought I’d share, seemed like a good deal.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    dbl lung and No.6Hunter like this.
  2. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    They also have Energizer ultimate lithium batteries for 5.81 an 8 pack. I bought 12 packs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dbl lung and Woods like this.
  3. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Already got my camera in the mail. Worked fine except for it came with a bunch of scratches on it. Strange. Supposedly it's brand new... VMInnovations said it's not refurbished and box hasn't been opened or else it would have been discounted. Possibly damaged by the assembler or machinery to build it? Anybody else have a brand new Stealth Cam arrive in perfect packaging only to find scratches all over it? Hopefully the replacement is undamaged.

4. dbl lung

dbl lung Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have bought a lot of cameras from VMInnovations. They used to sell just on EBay but have expanded. They are great to deal and stand behind everything they sell. The cameras I have purchased are Moultrie, about 20 of them.

Woods likes this.
  5. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to hear that since they seem to have low prices and I want to order more from them. They replaced my camera with fast free shipping back and forth and the new one works fine with fewer scratches. I'm thinking they are just getting a little dinged up in the manufacturing process.