Good content at an all time low.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by buckeye, May 5, 2014.

1. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    As a SENIOR member it's age that has caught up with me. I just don't get into it like I use to here on the forums.
    I have so much more going on in life right now. I never really contributed much anyways but I did enjoy reading others
    posts for sure and I have learned a lot. Also I partially blame Facebook as some of you know I'm pretty guilty when
    it comes to that. As for the future us SENIORS are a dying breed as I am with Dan on what he posted. Today's youth just do not have that much of a attention span anymore when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Now onto contributing to this site. I like many am not to good with words or grammar and to this day still feel awkward when it comes to posting for the fear of sounding like an idiot. I believe this holds back many from contributing. I would much rather talk hunting with a beer in my hand kicking back by a camp fire or some other activity. You get me out in the woods and i'm actually pretty damn good but get me to post about it is a whole different ball game. Ok I'm done rambling on lets move forward and I will try to do my best to get our HOME back in business here.

BTW I will talk about BRATS any day Scott. ;-)

Also Christine makes me blush to much too!

Last edited: May 8, 2014