good climbing stand

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Hoytultrasport, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Hoytultrasport

Hoytultrasport Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking for a climbing stand I would like to have a lone wolf but I will take what I can get and be glad I got it just as long as it works

2. tek4life

tek4life Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a summit razor ss in very good condition. The only thing that is different from when I got is the boot cable that locks your feet into the quick climb stir-ups. I had two break since its very thin bunge material I replaced it with 12mm bunge cord. I bought this in 09 and it was used the 09 season until I bought my lone wolf alpha. Its sat since I could let it go for 150 plus shipping retail was 289.

3. Hoytultrasport

Dislikes Received:
    you got the stand i want to get but my wife complains about it so im trying to find something cheaper. how much would the shipping be for it so i know how much i will have to hand and send you. does the safty harness come with it? do you know how much it weighs also? how is ur lone wolf? is it good for sitting a long time in the woods. i hunt from dark to dark almost every day

4. tek4life

tek4life Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The stand weighs 21 pounds and I'd be willing to pick up shipping after 20 dollars. I do believe I have the harness. I'll be 100 percent honest if you want a stand that you will have forever buy a lone wolf! The alpha is sized nice and is a. Breeze. To setup. I was a climb guy until my wolf endless tree options and the more you use it the more creative you get in safetly hanging it in odd trees. I can hang mine in less than 10 minutes in a semi normal tree. Don't get me wrong I'd love to sell my climber but if your thinking about a wolf save the money up and BUY THE WOLF!! Just let me know its not for sale anywhere else

5. Hoytultrasport

Dislikes Received:
    Ok thanks. I will talk with my wife and see if I can get her to relax and let me get it. I love to have the lone wolf stand

6. ICALL2MUCH

ICALL2MUCH Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    equalizertreestands.com

All you need.

7. dejay22

dejay22 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    lone wolf hand climber

I have a Lone Wolf Hand Climber great condition used very little. Asking $250

8. dejay22

dejay22 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    stand

I have a lone wolf hand climber I would like to sell. I have used it sparingly as the land we now hunt has stands already set up. I cant recall what I paid for this but it was pricey. I would sell this stand to you as it is in great shape for $250.00