fun 20 yard Target range shooting challenges?

Discussion in 'Target Archery' started by darrin, Apr 7, 2014.

1. darrin

darrin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I like to go to my archery range once a week. The archery shop I am going to has a 20 and 30 yard range with 3d targets in addition to the big wall targets in the back. I'll set some of the 3d targets at different yardage intervals to test my aiming judgement from shot to shot, but repeating this after a while does get monotonous. For fun and practice with my 45 lb recurve I am wondering if anything anyone has any suggestions on how to spice up a days shooting or add some shooting challenges while at the range. Any suggestions?

2. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That is Great! Just Great, and really to keep and stay motivated you may bring in a partner to shoot with or consider your future hunt. Nothing motivates me to shoot more than last season.
    Keep at it!

3. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Keep score like you are playing a round of golf, then try to beat your best every time you shoot. I set up a personal walk thru range at my land and have a blast!

4. bornfromthecorn

bornfromthecorn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    There was a thread a while back called arrow games that had some ideas! I don't know how to make a link but you could search it and it should be at the top.

5. Mr.O

Mr.O Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Search "free printable targets" on Google. You can print out everything from grids, to zombies, to small game, etc. and post them right onto your target. Adds a little variety.