Free sausage making supplies

Discussion in 'Game Processing, Recipes & Cooking' started by FriscoSpices.com, Jan 24, 2014.

1. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys I'm Mike at FriscoSpices.Com I would like to offer a few members a chance to get some free supplies from us to try out our seasonings and our casings for free. All you need to do is have some wild game left in the freezer that you plan on making sausage with and be willing to come back on the site and report back information to the rest of the forum community how you like our packaging, where the instructions easy to understand, did the product turn out the way you like it, does it taste good, and how long before all your buddies devoured the finished product. All you nned to do is respond to this thread and we can decide what product will go to each volunteer. It would be great to get 3 members who have made sausage before and 2 or 3 that have never done it before.

2. TAuth41

TAuth41 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    We have lots of venison in our freezer and decided to quit paying the processor. Our jerky turned out great and we have all the stuff to do sausage except casings and seasonings. Some to try out would be awesome!

3. NebBowhunter

NebBowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This is a great deal. I already buy all my spices through them and it always turns out great.

4. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im interested. Freezer is loaded and have access to more. Trying new recipes is the fun part.

5. C Rogers

C Rogers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have two deer cut up in the freezer ready to make some sausage when I get time. I plan on making some Jalepeno and cheese and some regular summer sausage. Doesn't last very long after I make it.

6. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a little over 100lbs of deer meat left so I am in. Never made sausage myself before though. Lots of jerky, roasts and steaks. Im sure I could do it. My grinder has the connection for the casings too!

7. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ok great. So we have about 5 guys here I would like at least 2 who have never made stuff themselves and have access to a grinder.
    So now with you guys who have responded please send me an email with the subject line being bowhunting.com and just get me your mailing address and what you really want to make either smoked cured products or fresh sausage products. I will send you free of charge the stuff to make the sausages and all you have to do is report back to the forum about how you like the product or if there was issues what you didnt like about the product, but I am confident of our record, most all of our customers love our recipes and return as repeat buyers every year. I just wish there was a way for all the forum members to try out the finished good with a cold one!!!

8. aaron21

aaron21 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i have never made sausage and would love to try it.

9. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't see a company email address so I emailed you thru this site. Looking forward to it. Thanks

10. Beehunter

Beehunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've not made sausage before, and I have a grinder and stuffer that Santa brought this year. My son and I both have venison in the freezer from the bucks we took this season. We plan on making cured, smoked summer sausage and some snack sticks. I would be willing to try your products, and take pictures and post the process and final results here on the forum. I also have a Bradley Digital Smoker that I will be using to smoke the cured sausage. I'll fire you off an email, and we'll go from there! Thanks for the generous offer!

11. WesternMdHardwoods

WesternMdHardwoods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If you haven't filled all your spots I would be willing to give it a whirl! I get 20+lbs of Breakfast and Italian Sausage processed each year but have never tried to do it myself! Me and a buddy have talked about trying to do it ourselves but never have. I have plenty of meat left to try it out if you want me too!

12. CILhunter

CILhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My freezer is full, and I was just looking for a recipie to try making sausage for the first time. I was getting a little tired of jerkey, and wanted to try something new.

13. choppernut

choppernut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would deff. be interested in the seasonings. I dont make my own sausage but for sure cook the hell out of our meat!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!!

14. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    OK you last 4 guys email at [email protected] and we will set this up. Use bowhunting.com in the subject feild of the email. I have one of you that sent to my email address. I need you to all respond as soon as you can so we get this stuff shipped out this week. Please let me know in the email what you would like to try and if you have or have not made sausages before. Maybe let me know if you have any equipments like grinders stuffers smokers etc. I want everyone to get the right stuff for there ability and the new guys who have never done it you will just need ground venison and maybe some ground pork depending on what your making. Let me know what you and and what you want to make.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  15. WesternMdHardwoods

Dislikes Received:
    Email sent thanks!

16. johnwb82

johnwb82 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have about 20lbs of venison left that I need to do something with. I have used backwoods, L.E.M, and Some spices from Waltons I would love to try your spices and let you know what I think.

17. crxwolski

crxwolski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have about 90 pounds of ground deer. Love to try some polish dogs.

18. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Send an email to me [email protected]. With your name and address and mention you want to do some polish dogs.

19. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    OK so Im going to get this wrapped up so each of you who have responded to this thread be sure to email me with bowhunting.com in the subject line and let me know what you would prefer to make and what experience you have. I am shipping stuff on monday to you guys so I hope all of you can get in on this deal.

20. WesternMdHardwoods

Dislikes Received:
    I received my package today, I look forward to doing a review as soon as I get some sausage made up.