For Sale: Gray Wolf Woolens Lined Bibs & Pullover Jacket

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Justin, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Well folks, the day I never thought would come is officially here. I'm putting my Gray Wolf Woolens Outfitter bibs and jacket up for sale. These are possibly my favorite hunting garments of all time but I rarely if ever wear them any more as they've been replaced with some newer equipment. So my loss is someone else's gain.

Both items are in like-new condition in spite of being a few years old. I wore them for a couple seasons and they've been stored away in a scent-proof bag the last few years. No rips, tears, cuts or worn out anything. For all intents and purposes they're still in like-new condition.

This material is the ORIGINAL Wolfskin that isn't made any more and from what I've heard the new stuff pales in comparison to this material. It's dead quiet, durable and burr-proof. Camo pattern is Graf Wolf's Intrusion Treeline which is somewhat similar to Predator in terms of coloration and it's large, blocky nature. Both garments have the Dupont Comformax lining in them which makes them completely wind proof. They are not insulated but honestly a single insulating layer under these (merino wool or similar) and you're set into the single digits. This was absolutely my go-to garment for cold and late season hunting.

Since Gray Wolf custom makes all of their garments keep in mind these were made for me. I'm 5' 11", 195 lbs and they were tailored for me. If I had to guess the jacket is comparable to an XL coat by most brands. The suspenders on the bibs are adjustable and will easily go down or up a couple inches to fit you. Both items fit me with room to spare when I was 230 lbs and could go a bit larger if needed.

Pullover jacket has added cargo pockets and waist draw cord.

Bibs have full length leg zippers w/snaps, cargo pockets, double knees and double butt for added strength.

Retail value if you were go to Gray Wolf and get these made today is $420 on the bibs and $350 on the jacket. I would like to get $350 for the set which I believe is a steal.
    IMG_5137.JPG IMG_5138.JPG

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. fullcamo

fullcamo Newb

Dislikes Received:
  3. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That's good stuff, I remember when it came out.

4. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I'll check when I get home and let you know.