Food for thought

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by early in, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I also believe the same. It's not an end all to use all the scent gizmos out there but anything to get an edge on the deer will always appeal to any average hunter.

2. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Have to agree with justin here. I have a scent Control regiment to add SECONDS, not make me invisible to a buck. Who hasn't been drawn on a good buck and been waiting with baited breath for that last step...the few seconds it took...that right there is what I picture when I think bow hunting. If scent control helps( yea even a little) I'm doing it. I work all year on my land my skills and my potential situations I could be in next season.
    When you look at the money "we" ( the obsessed) spend, scent control its a drop in the bucket.
    How can someone spend money on Bow,arrows, camo, land, tractor, seed, fertilizer, lime, wheeler, gas, release, stands, sticks, boots all to get a buck that costs 400-600 hundred to get mounted but scent control is too much.
    The best scent control is being smart on stand placement and when you sit where. But for the times that $hit doesn't go as planned ( every hunt) gotta at least try to get enough time to get the shot off.
    So boys watch the wind and if you know anyone at scent lok show them this post....I would love some free gear. That $hit is expensive

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    JasonOhio2018 likes this.