Follow up to the abandoned dogs from little chief

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by dmen, Nov 27, 2019.

1. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    BA179D0E-8E9E-4EE4-88AA-A7D6B96989C6.jpeg 0B958ECD-CB68-43D0-A2D4-723CBE89227D.jpeg It has been a year and 9 months since little chief shipped little Odin to us. He really is a great behaved dog. He loves my wife more than anything , and he is at my wife’s side at all times. A few months after we got him I had to put down my black lab. This spring we got another black lab puppy. Those 2 are now bonded. They run everywhere together. A picture from the day he arrived and today.

2. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Touching photo! Great story. We had a mixed breed dog that we had put down. He was having seizures every hour or so. Couldn't control himself plus there was evidence of severe neurological damage. We had two mixed Chihuahuas adopt us 8 years ago. One follows me and the other follows the wife. Wouldn't trade them for anything.
    Sign- Dogs aren't our whole life but they make our lives whole.

JeffC and dmen like this.
  3. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    @dmen - I happened to stumble across this old post of yours and somehow I totally missed it when you posted it, probably because I was hunting hard.

When I found them I wasn’t sure Rico and Odin were from the same litter but now it looks like they were.

Here’s a pic of Rico today:
    upload_2022-7-20_15-3-18.jpeg

dmen, JeffC, Sota and 1 other person like this.