Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

FOBs

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Wkscott, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Wkscott

Wkscott Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Saw these things called FOBs online and looked into them. After a while I decided to order them. They are 10/10! You can install them in seconds unlike having to glue on traditional vanes. I also personally think I shoot better with them but maybe that is just because I am so hot on the product. I highly recommend. Have any of y'all ever shot them?

2. NebMo Hunter

NebMo Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    theyve been around for awhile and Ive seen videos of people shooting them and I can't remember any that are still shooting them. I would guess this is because whatever partnership they had with FOBs ended and the product wasnt better than traditional fletchings.

Also think they fall and pull your nock when you shoot through something, and since they are solid if they hit your rest youre in trouble.

I will end with this, if anyone here is a magnificent bastard (whiskey tribe) will get this reference.
    The best gear is the gear your like that allows you to shoot the best. So if they make you shoot better than fletchings, go for it

also a very suspicious first post, very commercially feeling