Fired up

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by comescrashing, Aug 25, 2015.

1. comescrashing

comescrashing Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am really excited for this upcoming year. I finally feel like I should be able to get all the pieces together and kill a deer with my bow. Last year was pretty much a comedy of errors for me. Picking wrong pins, hitting secret branches, and just the cold freezing my rest and causing the arrow to make a noise sliding through it. I've simplified with a one pin, switched to a drop away rest and couldn't be happier. Also getting a trail cam for the first time adds a whole new excitement level.

I hope everyone has an awesome and safe season

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck to you this season! I think this will be my best year ever! After passing on a few smaller bucks last season I am getting a good idea already of some of the patterns of some nicer bucks and should be in good shape come October 1st!

3. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Two things hunting (not just bow hunting) has taught me is Humility and Perserverance... Both have made me a much better person in general. Every hunt i learn something and every season when i look back on everything i realize i will never be an expert. Just a dude that will always love the outdoors no matter what it throws at me, good or bad.