Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Father/Son Father/Daughter youth hunting

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by fortis venator, Jul 20, 2010.

1. fortis venator

fortis venator Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I work with Camp ToknowHim, a Christian camp and retreat center in Pisgah, Alabama. This year we're opening up camp property to bowhunters interested in taking a son or daughter bowhunting. The hunting will be on camp's 800 acres managed specifically for whitetails.

We have food plots planted in strategic locations offering the best possible set up for bowhunting with young hunters. We've set ladder stands and ground blinds to take advantage of food sources and travel routes. Please feel free to bring a climber with you if you like.

We're not a guiding outfit so our prices are lower - we charge what we have to to be able to offer this again next year.

PM me if interested or contact me via the email listed below. Feel free to check out Camp ToknowHim's website. We have not yet built a hunting specific page - we're anticipating that during the first part of August. The camp website will introduce you to the property, the facility, and the mission and purpose of the camp.

Please contact me for more information on pricing, hunting dates, Alabama non resident license information and anything else.

David
    [email protected]
    http://www.camptoknowhim.com/Camp_ToknowHim/Welcome.html

2. fortis venator

fortis venator Newb

Dislikes Received:
    pm replied to