Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Ez fletch jigs

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by BUDFIELDS, Jul 14, 2012.

1. BUDFIELDS

BUDFIELDS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Folks... Do any of you know IF the folding arms on the ARIZONA EZ-FLETCH jigs are inerchangable? I am seriously considering ordering one of the EZ-FLETCH BOLT jigs for doing the 2" Blazer vanes but wondered about the longer fletching arms... Do I need to buy TWO seperate jigs??

2. brucelanthier

brucelanthier Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am not a fan of "specific fletch" jigs. A jo-jan metal fletching jig is inexpensive and can fletch any fletch any way you want it.

3. BUDFIELDS

BUDFIELDS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed

I used to have two of the JOJANN "Muti-Fletchers" years ago when I was shooting "verticle" bows and doing ALOT of arrow work but I sold ALL my shop tools.. I had three complete sets of clamp... left helical, right helical and straight. Thought I was DONE with doing that type of thing (WRONG) Just want to be able to do some minor re-fletching NOTHING on the HUGE scale I used to do...

4. BUDFIELDS

BUDFIELDS Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just to add to my previous post.... I now own the EZ FLETCH BOLT fletching jig and it has to be the EASIEST and MOST effecient fletching jig I have ever owned. It is also simple to store without taking up much room here in my den. I am NOT planning on doing the arrow building I used to do YEARS AGO but for the re-fletching jobs I am interested in doing... IT WAS A WISE INVESTMENT..