Episode 20 - Crusin' Bruisers

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Justin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
  2. Oly44

Oly44 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Great episode! Nice work guys keep it up. I thought i was going to go crazy not having my weekly episode of BHOD. :tu:

3. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Yup another great episode, thought he was going to get his #1 buck there for a minute, so close! Congrats to Brian also, I doubt I would have taken that quartering-to shot and glad it worked out, was a beauty!

4. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I agree, and I feel it's something we should've addressed in the show a little better. Like many of us, Bryan got anxious when the buck stepped into his first lane and stopped hima bit too soon. If he would've let him walk a few more yards into the 2nd or 3rd lane the shot angle would've been much better. Definitely a learning experience for a young hunter. Heck of a nice buck though.

5. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Fun show to watch. When that buck was quartering to I kept thinking of that first buck he lost and I was actually saying "wait, wait" to myself when he let it fly. I am glad it worked out for him though. I love seeing young hunters score.

6. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I would love to have a shot at a buck like Brian's before the season ends! Hope I didn't come across as judging on that, I just meant with my experience I know for sure I would probably just sit there and be frozen watching a good buck like that LOL

7. SRMartin15

SRMartin15 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Impressive show i wish i had spots like that to hunt but hey maybe one day (A guy can dream right). With Brians shot i was impressed he pulled it off thats not an easy shot to make, All that practice really paid off. Now just wait a few minutes like Justin mentioned to get a higher percentage opportunity. Im really glad it worked out for Brian. Good Job!!!