Elite Energy bows! All I can say is WOW!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Bowhunter_IL_BT, Feb 26, 2014.

1. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I made the switch from Hoyt to the energy 35 about a month ago. I like how the E35 is even more forgiving than the E32. I absolutely love it for reasons stated above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BigPhil_H

BigPhil_H Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I want to shoot the Energy 35 so bad. I may go to my local pro shop this weekend and give it a whirl. I want one so bad and haven't even shot it. If I really like it and I think its a step forward from where I'm shooting with my Mathews Z7, I may make the switch. I still don't know if I will ever be able to make the switch from Mathews though.

3. duckbuster1484

duckbuster1484 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You guys are killing me! I am a right handed guy but do to a significant left elbow injury I have to shoot a bow left handed. I have been dying to get out and shoot these new bows, especially the E32....... But the lefty models always come out so late. I almost bought the Elite answer last year and talked myself out of it, from what I’ve been reading on every forum out there the E32 & E35 are really turning heads.
    I’ve always been a Mathews fan, all of the employees of the bow shop I deal with shoot and endorseMathews….. Last year all but two of them switched to Elite. I don’t think that Elite is better than any of the other bow manufactures, I just think they have caught on to what people have been asking for in a bow. They are willing to give up the flashy IBO speeds, super lightweight risers, and really short ATA’s to make a bow that falls smack in the middle and just plain shoots.

4. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Pretty good assesment. The Energy's are just plain fun to shoot.

5. myot

myot Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've had my E32 since mid December and I love it
    I have it set at 78lbs because its so smooth and easy to pull and I can shoot a heavy arrow at 296fps through a crono witch makes this bow an absolute bonecrushing masterpiece
    Its now shot 1 deer and 3 coyotes and I can't wait until turkey season

Dan

6. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Strongly considering one of these bows after reading this thread and researching their website.

7. Zedd

Zedd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Do these bows have a range of adjustment for poundage, or are the set?

8. Ghilie

Ghilie Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am in love with the Energy 32. (For reference, I have owned a Diamond and PSE but have shot a couple of bowtechs, and a heli-m is my only Matthews experience)

The energy 32 exceeds anything I have ever shot before. While I have shot faster bows, there is not a bow that holds as well as the 32. Regardless of if they are using new or old technology, whatever they are using works because that bow is just a pleasure to shoot.

In all honesty I had not read anything about elite before I went to shoot it. I was set on the on the RPM 360 and picked up the elite with a negative mindset. Upon drawing the bow, I'm sure I was smiling ear to ear, what a surprise that was. I will be picking one up soon.

9. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have shot all three of the E series this year...really sweet bows. Probably the best offering I seen from any company in the last 6 or 7 years. Just go shoot em, They will speak for themselves.

10. samhelmer

samhelmer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hmm. I've shot Mathews for a while as well but I'm thinking that if something better comes along the switch would be well worth it. Which is the case with the Energy in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Oklahoma99

Oklahoma99 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If I had the money, one of those two bows would be in my bow case. I was pretty amazed after I shot the 32 and the 35. Great bows for sure!

12. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Funny Thread Guys!
    Amazed no Mathews guys have peeked in! It's always either been Bowtech now Mathews,what next ? Elite! LOL
    Rocky

13. ARCHER_CHI_RHO

ARCHER_CHI_RHO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    i was close to getting the e35. i bounced back and forth between that and the cst.

in the end i went with the cst. just felt better to me.

everybody will have their preferences. for example, i can't break from shooting/hunting with my bowtech commander. i'm even thinking about finding and buying a guardian. i like how they feel and shoot, so much so that i haven't bought a new bow since 2008. i went with hoyt this time because i've always liked them as a company and their customer service.

the e35 was a great bow, but the nearby shop didn't have great customer service. and by nearby, i mean an hour and 15 min away. i don't want to deal with them if i have any warranty issues.

i don't think you can go wrong with the e35 if it feels good to you.

14. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just became a member of the Ninja gang as of today. Ordered my Energy 32 and can't wait to shoot it