Elite Archery 2017 Lineup of Bows

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by BradC36, Jan 10, 2017.

1. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I personally love my E 32...but have been told the GT500's and the Hunters are some of the smoothest slickest bows Elite has ever made.

2. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Z28 was probably the smoothest drawing bow ever, even slightly better than the Hunter. The Hunter is deader at the shot though. The GT500 is probably the best all around bow that they ever produced in the minds of many. That bow has a cult like following ... myself included. I remember going into the bow shop to buy a new bow with an idea in my head of what I wanted in a new bow ... yet I walked out with a GT500 because it was like nothing else that I had ever shot. The bow is just the perfect balance of smooth draw, balance in hand, overall feel, lack of jump at the shot, quiet, and pretty decent speeds.

In reality ... you can throw most of the old Elites in a bag, pull one out, shoot it, and be hard pressed to find a better all around bow still to this day ... assuming that you are the type of shooter that likes the features that Elite has been known for.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017